This proposed project will install sidewalk, curb, gutter, street lighting and drainage improvements along Morse Avenue between Hurley Way and Arden Way.
This project will:
• Will improve safety and accessibility to children and residents to/from the local schools and businesses
• Improve access for the disabled: ADA compliant sidewalk ramps and street lighting at all intersections
• Improve the existing bus stops served by Sacramento Area Regional Transit
• Preliminary Design: 2020
• Environmental Review: 2020
• Final Design: 2020 to 2021
• Right-of-Way Acquisition: 2020 to 2021
• Construction: January 2022 – October 2022
Estimated construction costs are $1,200,000, with funding provided by Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP) and the Regional Surface Transportation Project (RSTP).
Spencer Ord, Senior Civil Engineer