Subscribe to Receive E-mail or Text Updates
This project will install Class 2 Bicycle Lanes and pedestrian sidewalks along Auburn Boulevard between Annadale Lane and Winding Way in the Mira Loma community of Arden Arcade (District 3). The project will include: ADA ramps; improved bus stops, a new pedestrian-activated traffic signal crossing just west of Annadale Lane intersection; traffic signal improvements at Norris Avenue for pedestrians and bicyclists.
- Improved safety for bicyclists: delineated and signed bike lanes.
- Improved safety for pedestrians: continuous curb and sidewalks along the south side of Auburn Boulevard; new traffic signal for pedestrians across from Powerhouse Science Center - Discovery Campus; improved bus stops and street lighting.
- Improved access for the disabled: ADA Compliant sidewalk ramps at street crossings.
- Preliminary Design: 2016 to 2017
- Environmental Review: 2016 to 2017
- OPER Control No.: PLER2016 - 00106
- CEQA Determination, Notice of Exemption - October 6, 2017
- CEQA Environmental Action at Board of Supervisors Meeting - November 7, 2017
- NEPA Determination: Categorical Exclusion - October 17, 2017
- Final Design: 2017-2019
- Right-of-Way Acquisition: 2017- 2019
- Construction: April - August 2020
November 9, 2017 (6:00 p.m.)
City and County Bicycle Advisory Committee (SACBAC)
New City Hall Council Chambers
915 I Street, 1st Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Estimated construction cost is $2.4 million, with funding provided by the Federal Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP), the Federal Congestion Management Air Quality (CMAQ) Program, and a local percentage match from the Sacramento County Measure A Sales Tax.
Stan Sorensen, Senior Civil Engineer
Anthony Voo, Associate Civil Engineer
Phone: 916-874-7871 Email: email@example.com