Oversees engineering, planning and development of transportation projects including:
- Capital Improvement Plan implementation for roadway capacity, traffic signal, bridge, sidewalk, bike lane, and landscaping projects.
- Long-range County transportation planning including policy development, traffic study, and analysis.
- Management of funding programs for capital improvements and roadway maintenance.
- Coordination with the County General Plan and other regional transportation plans.
- Development services including planning application review and improvement plan review.
- Planning, implementation and support for alternative travel mode programs (ADA, pedestrian, bicycles, and transit).
- Compliance with ordinances for tree preservation, water conservation, and zoning codes.
Dan Shoeman: Division Chief - firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve White: Principal Civil Engineer - Design email@example.com
Melissa Wright: Senior Civil Engineer - Design I firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Yee: Senior Civil Engineer - Design II email@example.com
Timothy Stevens: Senior Civil Engineer - Design Ill firstname.lastname@example.org
Stan Sorensen: Senior Civil Engineer - Design IV email@example.com
Jim Schubert: Senior Landscape Architect firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation Planning and Development Services
Matt Darrow: Principal Civil Engineer - Transportation Planning email@example.com
Kyle Hines: Development Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation Planning and Programs
Rick Carter: Principal Civil Engineer Planning and Programs email@example.com
Refugio Razo: Senior Civil Engineer - Funding Programs and Project Management firstname.lastname@example.org
William Irving: Associate Civil Engineer - Pedestrian Programs email@example.com
Mikki McDaniel: Assistant Civil Engineer - Bicycle and Transit Programs mcdanielm@saccounty_net