Oversees engineering, planning and development of transportation projects including:
- Capital Improvement Plan implementation for roadway capacity, traffic signal, bridge, sidewalk, bike lane, and landscaping projects.
- Long-range County transportation planning including policy development, traffic study, and analysis.
- Management of funding programs for capital improvements and roadway maintenance.
- Coordination with the County General Plan and other regional transportation plans.
- Development services including planning application review and improvement plan review.
- Planning, implementation and support for alternative travel mode programs (ADA, pedestrian, bicycles, and transit).
- Compliance with ordinances for tree preservation, water conservation, and zoning codes.
Steve White: Division Chief email@example.com
Matt Darrow, Division Chief firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation Planning & Development Services
- Cameron Shew: Principal Civil Engineer - Transportation Planning and Development Services email@example.com
- Kyle Hines: Senior Civil Engineer - Development Services firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacant: Senior Civil Engineer - Transportation Planning
Transportation Programs and Active Modes