This project will install Class 2 bicycle lanes and pedestrian sidewalks along Power Inn Road between Elsie Avenue and MacFadden Drive. The project will include the installation of sidewalks, ramps, curbs, gutters, bicycle lanes, street lights and landscaping.
- Eliminate gaps in the bicycle lane network;
- Eliminate gaps in the sidewalk; and
- Increase safety for vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists
Preliminary Design: 2018 to 2019
Environmental review: 2018 to 2019
- PER Control No. PLER2018-00016
- CEQA Environmental Action at Board of Supervisors Meeting: January 2019
- NEPA Determination: January 2019
Final Design: 2019 to 2020
Right-of-Way Acquisition: 2019 to 2020
The estimated construction cost for the project is $2,345,000. The project is funded through the Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP) and Measure “A” Sales Tax.
Stan Sorensen, Senior Civil Engineer
Phone: 916 874 2816,
Crystal Tu, Associate Civil Engineer
Phone: 916 874 6869