This project will install curb, gutter, sidewalk, sidewalk ramps, bike lanes, and landscaped buffers and medians, as well as an additional northbound lane on Power Inn Road between Florin Road and 52nd Avenue. The project will also install approximately 950 linear feet of raised landscaped median on Power Inn Road north of Blackhawk Drive, and modify the intersection of Florin Road and Power Inn Road to provide dual left turn lanes on Power Inn Road.
- Reduce traffic congestion and travel time;
- Eliminate gaps in the sidewalk, and in the bicycle and pedestrian networks;
- Improve safety for vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists.
Preliminary Design: 2018 to 2019
Environmental review: 2018 to 2019
- PER Control No. PLER2017-00109
- CEQA Environmental Action at Board of Supervisors Meeting: May 2019
- NEPA Determination: October 2019
Final Design: 2020 to 2021
Right-of-Way Acquisition: 2020 to 2021
Board of Supervisors
The construction contract cost is $2,792,000. The project is financed through a combination of Road Fund revenues and funds provided by the Federal Regional Surface Transportation Program (RSTP) and State Transportation Improvement Program – Regional Improvement Program (STIP-RIP).
Spencer Ord, Senior Civil Engineer
Phone: 916 876 6601
Crystal Tu, Associate Civil Engineer
Phone: 916 874 6869