Sign-up to receive updates via email
This project will install pedestrian sidewalks and ADA ramps from just west of Rowena Way to just east of Keeny Way. A new drainage system will be installed from just west of Rowena Way to Jonas Avenue.
This project will: improve safety and accessibility for children and residents to/from the school; improve safety for pedestrians (curb and sidewalks, street lights); improve access for the disabled (sidewalk ramps at intersections).
- Preliminary Design: 2016 to 2017
- Environmental Review: 2017
- PERD Control No.: PLER2017-00002
- CEQA Review Release to Public: June 16, 2017
- CEQA Determination: Categorical Exemption
- Final Design: 2017 to 2019
- Right-of-Way Acquisition: 2017 to 2018
- Construction: June 2020 to August 2020
Estimated construction costs are $644,000, with funding provided by the SACOG 2015 Regional Active Transportation Program (ATP) Cycle 2 with State-only funds and a local percentage match from the Sacramento County Measure A Sales Tax.
Melissa L. Wright, Senior Civil Engineer
Jenny Singh, Associate Civil Engineer