SMUD Night Lights

SMUD Night LightSacramento Municipal Utilities District (SMUD) can install "Night Light" fixtures on existing SMUD poles. SMUD supplies, installs and maintains the light fixture and bills the property owner directly for the service on the property owner's monthly utility bill. The County is not involved.

Contact Information

For additional information contact:

Sacramento Municipal Utilities District
Customer Service Center
Phone: 888-742-7683