Subscribe to receive updates
The proposed project consists of replacement of the existing moveable swing, steel bridge with a new concrete structure and concrete approaches at Twin Cities Road at Snodgrass Slough, 2.0 miles east of River Road in south Sacramento County.
- Preliminary Study: 2012 to 2013.
- Environmental Study: 2013 to 2016.
- Final Design: 2019 to 2021.
- Right-of-Way Acquisition: 2019 to 2021.
- Construction: 2022 to 2023.
Estimated construction costs are $15.1 million. Project costs will be covered with Federal Highway Bridge Project (HBP) funds, SB1 funds, and the Road Fund.
Melissa Wright, Senior Civil Engineer
Spencer Ord, Associate Civil Engineer